Wednesday, May 02, 2007

1 Year Old!





It's hard to believe that my baby is already 1 year old. I spent the day thinking about where we were a year ago, and it brought tears to my eyes. Last year at this time I couldn't believe that I was actually going to take home this little girl, and I only started to realize how much I loved her. We spent a wonderful day together for her birthday. Auntie Teri bought her a special shirt to wear to let everyone know that she was the birthday girl. We went to lunch with Nana, and we went to dinner with Daddy and Auntie Heather. We had a big birthday bash on Saturday, and lots of her friends and family came to celebrate with her. We have been so blessed this year, and I know we will be for years to come.

No comments: