Saturday, January 03, 2009

I like to move it....

We took Hannah to see her first movie at the movie theater, Madagascar 2. She loved it so much, she got the 1st movie for Christmas from Baboo. One of the songs in the movie is "I Like to Move It". Hannah is convinced that this is actually the name of the movie. We surprised her and downloaded the song, and the rest is video history....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love the video of Hannah singing and dancing to "I like to move it."
Gigi,Papa,and Eli

Anonymous said...

Where did Hannah get her dance moves from! :) I love it.
~Auntie Teri

Anonymous said...

Hannah...You made me want to "move it, move it"! My favorite part is your face when you hear "I like to party, party"! Did your silly dad put on his tutu and dance with you?

Anonymous said...

Oops...that last comment was from you Aunt Marilyn

Anonymous said...

Hannah...You made me want to "move it, move it"! My favorite part is your face when you hear "I like to party, party"! Did your silly dad put on his tutu and dance with you?

Anonymous said...

HaHa lol hehe

Hugh