We left the rising waters at home to enjoy our first vacation as a family! We arrived at the beach on Monday and have had many days of fun in the sun. Hannah has had some classic quotes since we arrived. Upon seeing a boat in the ocean she said, "Mommy, I see Prince Eric's ship. I told you Ursula wouldn't be at the beach!" If you can't tell everything in her life revolves around Little Mermaid right now! One night we took a walk on the beach, and she was very excited to see the moon and all the stars. Her response to the night sky was, "Daddy, I think the stars are the moon's daughters." By day 3 we realized it was much easier to hit the pool during the day and do the beach thing in the evening. Ben enjoyed hanging out in the pool, and Hannah started swimming by herself with her "swimmies". She, of course, told us that she was swimming like a mermaid. Hannah also made a friend at the pool named David. She was very excited when David was at the pool 2 days in a row and kept swimming over to him to say hello. They had a lot in common because David had a baby sister close in age to Ben. Overall, we have had a fun week. Vactioning with 2 young kids is far from relaxing, but Jay and I have cherished the time we have spent with the kids and each other!
1 comment:
Love those smiles! I am glad you all had fun at the beach.
Love ya'll,
Gigi
Post a Comment