It's hard to believe it is already 2010! We have had a very busy holiday season. We spent 3 days at Christmas traveling around Alabama visiting family.
Once we arrived back home, Hannah started complaining of a sore throat. We took a visit to the doctor to find out that she had strep throat AND Ben did too! I had 2 grumps on my hands for a couple days, but things finally started looking up on New Year's Eve.
Today we are taking care of a sick girl again. Hannah is running a fever and is not feeling well. I'm hoping she has a little virus and that the antibiotics are still working for the strep. So far 2010 has been off to a rough start!
2 comments:
Precious pictures! Your children are so cute! Happy New year!!
I love the pics of Hannah and Ben. The two of you are very blessed. I'm proud of the parents you are to your children
Post a Comment