Saturday, February 20, 2010

Magic Kingdom Day 2

We were much more organized on day 2! I installed an iphone app on my phone with a map of the park and it allowed us to prioritize everything we wanted to do, and check things off as we did them. (It also showed us our location and where the closest restrooms were located!) Hannah and Daddy got to ride the racecars. Their car ran out of gas, but they both loved riding them. Hannah even got to drive. We met the princesses in the princess tent, and Hannah got to meet her favorite princess, Princess Tiana. Jay let Ben use his money to buy some pirate gear. We called him Captian Hook the rest of the day!!We spent about 8 hours at the park on day 1 and 6 hours on day 2, and we were all exhausted by the time the day was finished. We had a blast, and we are so glad that Hannah got to have this experience. She told us as we were leaving on day 2 that maybe the characters are real, but they are just shy and don't like talking. YES!!!


4 comments:

Karen said...

Looks like you're all having lots of fun!

love you, Aunt KK

Jean said...

I can't wait to see ya'll so Hannah can tell us about the trip. We loved the phone calls each day when ya'll got back from Disney.
Love ya'll,
Gigi

Anonymous said...

You can see the excitement on her face when she is with the Princesses. I love Hannah's headband! I have a picture of my dad and I on the cars when I was her age. You guys are great parents for giving her that opportunity.

Teri

Daniel said...

Good posts, Megan! =)

Daniel S.