Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer Fun

The kids and I are really enjoying our summer break. Ben loves playing with his "goggie" and reading books. Hannah LOVES the pool. When Jay works from home, we try to sneak out while Ben is napping and spend some girl time at the pool. Ben has no fear and will try to jump in to the pool. He also forgets that he is a baby and needs to be in a float or held by Mommy in order to play in the water. He is so independent, and it makes pool time difficult when he's involved. Hannah loves jumping in the pool with her water wings on. We have gone to the pool with her friends on several occasions and it's a struggle to get her to come out of the water. Hannah has made it very clear that when we move she needs to be in a neighborhood with a pool. I think we can make that happen!









1 comment:

Karen said...

Oh, what sweet pictures - of course, what else would you get with such sweet kiddo's??? I really, REALLY hope you're coming this direction over the holiday weekend at some point. I know some aunties who would love to love on a niece and nephew! Ya'll have a good trip to NJ.

Fav Aunt KK