Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Double Practice....

Today Hannah and I got to visit with our favorite set of twins, McKenzie's cousins!  We brought Miss Traci and Mr. Martin some dinner, and got to visit with the babies and their Mommy and Grandma.  Hannah was SO excited to hold one baby, so she was over the moon when Miss Traci helped her hold both babies at the same time.  Hannah was a bit disappointed when we left because she wants Mommy to have 2 babies in her tummy now!  HAHAHA!
Hannah holding Harper
Hannah holding both girls!
Hannah trying to wake up Hadley
It was so sweet to see Hannah spending time with the babies.  When her brother was born, she did not want to hold him or touch him at all.  We have come a long way in 2 years!  I can't wait to watch her take on the role of big sister with Ellie.  I know she is really going to enjoy being the "little Mommy"!

1 comment:

Jean said...

Hannah you are such a big girl! Holding two babies at one time is hard for a grownup to do! I know you are going to be such a big helper when Ellie comes.
Love you,
Gigi