Last weekend we actually made it the entire way to Alabama! When Ben woke up on Saturday morning he was all ready to go to Gigi's house. I found him waiting by the door just like this...
 |
| Ben ready to leave for Gigi's house |
He had all that he needed: his big bear and Curious George the monkey. He cracks us up! Mimi sent him a soldier bank for his birthday. I put it up on one of the shelves in his room and he always points to it and smiles and says "Mimi". He was beyond excited to go to Mimi's house to see her. He kept saying over and over, "Go Mimi's House!" Hannah also loved seeing all of Jay's aunts, uncles, and cousins.
 |
| Mimi and Hannah |
It's a bit harder to get Ben to be still for a picture....
 |
| Mimi, Ben, and Hannah |
Hannah takes a tap and ballet class on Wednesday after school. It's worked out great because the dance teacher comes to her preschool to teach the class. They will be doing their big recital in June, and the costumes came in this week. We tried it on and I can't believe how grown up she looks!
 |
| Hannah in her dance recital costume |
It seems like the next month is going to be VERY busy! We have something planned almost every weekend. I think we are going to blink and it will be time for Ellie to arrive!
1 comment:
We are so glad you all made it to Alabama this time! Papa and Gigi were so glad to see all of you.I love the pictures. Hannah looks so cute in her dance costume. I know Mimi enjoyed your visit. MawMaw said she wished she could have seen ya'll too.
Love you,
Gigi and Papa
Post a Comment