We've been so busy this week with packing that I almost forgot to put up a picture of Ellie at 3 weeks.
Ellie has been doing wonderful. She is starting to have more periods during the day of being awake. She LOVES to be held, and often doesn't want to be put down so I can attend to Hannah or Ben. She loves taking baths. In the evenings if she starts getting fussy, we can put her in the bath and she gets very calm. She is spitting up more lately. (so much for a baby that doesn't spit) When she spits it often comes out her nose which just seems awful. She is sleeping longer stretches at night which has been very nice for all of us!
Yesterday was cow appreciation day at Chick-Fil-A. If you dressed up as a cow, you got a free meal. Hannah was complaining that she was bored, so I thought this would be a fun project for us to do. She wanted everyone to dress like cows, but Jay and I decided it was best for just the kids to participate! :) Hannah and I made the shirts, and then we headed out to Chick-Fil-A with Daddy and Uncle Tyler. The kids did not want to cooperate for a group photo, so this is the best we got.
Hannah enjoyed "mooing" like a cow!
Ben was very excited to eat at Chick-Fil-A and play in the playground once he finished his nuggets.
Ellie was taking it all in. She doesn't get out very often so there were lots of new things to see!
Another failed attempt at a group shot, but overall the kids had a blast. They loved seeing all the people dressed up like cows.
2 comments:
So cute, I love the cow outfits!
Lots of love,
Nana
I know Hannah had fun making the cow costumes. Love her "mooing" picture.
They all look so cute!
Love ya'll,
Gigi
Post a Comment