Ellie turned 2 months old on Sunday. We went for her well check up and first round of shots on Monday morning. She is 15 pounds 6 ounces which is well above the 99th percentile. She has gained 3 pounds since last month. She is 23 1/2 inches long which is at the 90th percentile. She did great with the shots and only cried for a few seconds. Luckily she takes after Ben and had no reaction to the vaccines. She slept most of the day on Monday and seemed to be back to herself by Tuesday.
She is really adjusting to being on a schedule. She eats around the same times everyday, and sleeps pretty well almost every night. I have had to wake her up every morning this week to feed her before I take the kids to school. She is really good about going right back to sleep which is nice on the weekends when I don't have to drop anyone off. We feel so blessed to have such a sweet baby!
2 comments:
So sweet!
Love ya'll!
Gigi
Love that smile! Love, Nana
Post a Comment