Sunday, April 29, 2012

Ellie at 10 1/2 Months

I think I'm giving up trying to hit the one month mark.  April has been beyond busy.  We've been running around with soccer, spring break, my nonbiological kids' (my students) big test, movie night, birthday parties....I'm worn out from this month!  Ellie remains the most calm baby we've ever known.  She is carted around all over town with us and she rarely makes a peep.
She is really starting to LOVE playing with her brother and sister.  She follows them to the playroom, and when they give her their undivided attention, she is over the moon.  Hannah plays puppets with her and she laughs so hard.  It is absolutely adorable.
She has learned that yelling MAMAMAMAMAMA when she's hungry will get her the food she is interested in.  She eats just about anything we attempt to feed her.  She will eat table food and baby food.  I think she likes feeling like a big kid when she gets to eat some of our dinner.  She is also starting to act like more of a big kid by standing up!  She is pulling up on EVERYTHING.  She hasn't figured out the cruising yet, but she stands up and looks around, drops back down on her bottom, and crawls away at full speed.  She is also very sneaky and has figured out the stairs.  I think it's safe to say we are ALL in love! (even Ben 90% of the time!)



No comments: