Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The glove....




Hannah has started the process of no longer sucking her thumb. After talking with her, we realized that she only does it when she is at home. She wants to be a big girl, so she is wearing a glove when she sleeps to help her quit the habit. We had a rough first night, but she has been doing well ever since. She has only fallen off the wagon once! :-)

3 comments:

Aunt Marilyn said...

Hannah, You are getting to be such a big girl! I am proud of you for not sucking your thumb...That's a hard thing to do! Gigi probably can show you a picture of me when I was a little girl...I sucked my thumb, too :) I love you! Aunt Marilyn

Anonymous said...

Gigi and Aunt Marilyn both sucked their thumbs! Papa and I are so proud of you for trying not to suck your thumb. Keep up the good job! We love all of you, wish ya'll would come to Alabama for the weekend!
Gigi

Kim said...

Ella is so proud of you Hannah!Good job!!! Can't wait to see you at the lake!