Hannah is attending VBS this week. Jay and I were disappointed when we dropped her off on Monday because she is one of the older kids in the class and we were afraid she wouldn't get the full experience. We turned into "those parents" and talked to the teacher about moving her class, but the next class was full. Hannah told us that she had lots of fun and wanted to go back today, so she will finish out the week. As long as she's happy, we can deal with our disappointment :-) She even made a new friend and remembered his name!! While Hannah was at VBS this morning, I heard a funny noise in the yard. When I looked outside Bear was swimming in Hannah's pool. Splashing and having lots of fun. Needless to say, the pool is now full of grass and dirt!
1 comment:
Looks like Hannah had a good day which is what counts, so don't fret. She'll just get to be the "queen bee" in this younger class. Bear must think he's living at the spa this week..Tyler might as well go ahead and buy him a pool! ha
Post a Comment