Saturday, August 20, 2011

Conversations with my Son...

Me: Ben, we need to do your eye drops before bed tonight.
Ben: NO
Me: It won't be too bad buddy, we'll put them in quick.
Ben: No you won't Mommy....I will close my eyes (he closes his eyes as tight as he can and puts his hands over his face)
Me: Come on Ben, it's not that bad.
Ben: You can put them in my mouth.
Jay: Ben, I think it's time to go potty.
Ben: Go back to work Daddy!

Me: Benjamin James, get over here now!
Ben: No, my name is Ben.
Me: Your name is Benjamin, now come over here.
Ben: No, my name is Ben.
Me: I don't care what your name is, get over here now!
Me: Hannah it's time for dinner, come down stairs
(No reponse)
Me: Hannah let's go, it's time to eat!
(No response)
Ben: HANNAH CAKE GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!

Ben: Ellie has a bow in her hair. (touching the bow)
Me: Yes, Ellie looks very pretty.
Ben: very pretty
Me: Do you want to wear a bow and look pretty too?
Ben: No, Mommy (pause) I have a penis.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We loved this!! Papa laughed so hard it scared Jazzy! Ya'll need to come see us.
Love you,
Gigi, Papa and Eli

Kim said...

Love it!!! Miss you guys!

Jenny said...

ahhhh, I am laughing so hard! I love hearing what they come up with!! love that Ben - we definitely need to do a playdate soon!!