Saturday, November 12, 2011

House Picture Part 2 and other tidbits...

I have finally taken some pictures of the kids rooms.  I had Tuesday off so we spent the entire day organizing and cleaning bedrooms.
This is the landing at the top of our stairs.  We have two built in bookcases and a great window bench.  Hannah can often be found reading or playing video games on the bench seat.  Ben usually pulls out lots of books and reads them on the floor.

We finally hung up the shelves in Ellie's room.  Jay and I are pretty certain that her room is the biggest of the 3 rooms.

Ben's room is decorated with cars, trucks, and trains.  He LOVES the cars driving on his wall.  We have found him several times in his room with the door closed just looking at his cars.  We plan on buying him a dresser this weekend, so his room will be complete!

Hannah's room is the star room.  She loves to hang her art work on her wall and play in her dollhouse.  Ben is not allowed in her bedroom, so she can keep her dollhouse safe.
Our baby girl is SO happy.  She has really started "talking" to us lately! 
I remember another older sibling that used to love to crawl in the crib with her baby brother...

Here is a nice example of Ben in the "library"...
And finally....what could be more fun than making Ellie play baby doll?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We enjoyed seeing the pictures. Sorry you have been sick.
Love,
Gigi and Papa

Jenny said...

I love that window seat Megan and the kids rooms are so cute...I love the car idea on the walls in Ben's room!