Throughout last week I could not stop thinking about how thankful I am for my family. Last year during Thanksgiving I was very sick with morning sickness and couldn't wrap my mind around the idea of having 3 kids and working full time. This year I feel so thankful for all the wonderful blessings God has given our family this year. We have 3 beautiful healthy children that make our family whole. I can't imagine what our life would be like without Ellie in it, and I truly feel like she has made our family complete. I know I say it all the time, but she is the happiest baby in the whole world and her adorable smile just lights up a room. I'm so thankful for Ben who keeps us on our toes and gets us laughing every single day. Before bed each night, he thanks God for everyone in his life. His list is seriously 30 people long. Lately before bed, he tells me, "I have so much fun today Mommy!"
We are so thankful for our sweet Hannah. I don't think I could make it through a lot of days without her. She is always helping us by getting bibs, burp cloths, wipes, etc... She has such a kind heart and goes out of her way to make her brother and sister feel loved. I'm thankful for the sweet notes she leaves on my night stand reminding me that she loves me.
I can't be thankful for my family without being thankful for the glue that holds us together and that is my amazing husband. He is not only my best friend, but a true partner in this parenting adventure. He spends countless hours with the kids and would do just about anything for each of them. They adore their daddy and love the special time that he gives each of them individually.
Jay and I are both so thankful for our families in town and out of town that continue to support us. We are so lucky to have so many people in our life that love and adore our children.
Although our life is beyond busy and at times chaotic, we wouldn't trade it for anything. I cannot put into words how thankful I am for everything I have.

No comments:
Post a Comment