Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A Bit Behind

We had a super busy weekend.  We started with the Chili Cookoff/Bingo night.  Hannah and Jay were big winners!!  The next night we hung out with one of Ben's bestest friends.  It was a great night with friends, and we had a blast.  On Sunday I got to babysit my puppy niece.  We're pretty sure that Hannah's got Fifth's Disease, and Ellie has been having issues with a partially blocked tear duct.  Needless to say, I'm exhausted and need another weekend!  Here is my 365 project for the past 10 days or so....
1/14 Ellie at Sophia's Birthday Party
1/15 She's starting to hold her own bottle...yay!!
1/16 Breakfast for dinner!
1/17 Hannah showing Ellie how to play with "the project"
1/18 Mr. Quackers (Ellie's version of blue bear/lovey)
1/19 Ellie and I always seem to fall asleep together at the end of the night
1/20 My VERY handsome husband
1/21 Daddy playing with his kiddos
1/22 My sweet niece Elle (Hannah and I made a bed for her in the laundry basket)

1/23 Playing with is favorite car

1/24 She head-butted the spoon

No comments: