Sunday, February 26, 2012

Ellie at 8 Months

I'm so very far behind.  Ellie is actually 8 1/2 months old now, but we have been very very busy.  Ellie remains the sweetest baby in the whole world.  The only time she cries is when she sees her brother coming toward her.  He has a habit of laying on top of her and smushing her, and she's realized that if she cries before he gets to her, someone will usually rescue her in time.  She has started moving around, but not yet crawling.  She gets up on her hands and knees and rocks back and forth, occasionally moves backwards, but never forward.  She seems to get where she needs to go though!
She loves to go after my phone.  If she could chew on the case all day long, I think she would do it.  She is also a rascal around the remote.  She will do anything in her power to get her hands on the remote, and then she loves to change the station. 

Ellie has been sitting with us at church on Sunday mornings.  She loves to look at all the people around us, and when the choir starts singing, she falls asleep.  She FINALLY has some teeth.  Her bottom two teeth came in almost at the same time last Wednesday.
Ellie REALLY loves to munch on her puffs.  They are becoming her favorite snack! 

It has been a crazy month!  I've had to abandon the 365 project which makes me very sad.  With Hannah doing basketball and now soccer, and having a broken foot, I needed to let something go and that happened to be it.  I'm still taking lots of pictures and hopefully I can get my act together a post more often!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ellie is a wonderful baby, she is loved by all as she attends church. Especially love it when she sings to all with her babbles.
Love, Nana

Anonymous said...

I love to see Ellie's sweet smile.Can't wait to see her again!
Love you,
Gigi