Sunday, February 26, 2012

SO proud...

At the end of January, it was announced that Hannah had the most Accelerated Reader points in the kindergarten!  We are beyond proud of her.  She is a fantastic reader, and she really likes reading nonfiction books and learning about new things.  We have learned all about bucket trucks, motorcycles, the water cycle, and cows.  I find it hilarious the books she chooses to read.  She is starting to read chapter books, and we have to make sure we check back in her room after bed time because she is often reading after lights out.  She reads to both her brother and sister, and Ben is beyond jealous that Hannah can read all by herself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nana and Pops are very proud of Hannah's accomplishments as a star reader as well. We are also proud of Ben knowing his entire alphabet and making his alphabet train all on his own. Love, Nana and Pops

Jenny said...

Go Hannah!! Such a cutie pie! It was great to see you this week Megan!

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of Hannah's reading, I just knew she was going to be a great reader and I know Ben will be reading before we know it. Keep reading those books Hannah!
Love you,
Gigi