Ben is SO excited to show off his lobster hat that he made today.
He made this hat today at "school" and he is VERY proud of it. He had me take about 15 pictures of him wearing the hat at all different angles.
Hannah had soccer practice tonight, so I got to spend time with my two little guys. Ben helped me make Ellie's dinner and he fed her the first few bites. I decided that him yelling, "Eat it Ellie!!" while shoving the spoon in her face and slamming it against her cheek and nose was not the best way to feed the baby.
Ben was telling me all about his day over dinner. The theme this month is the ocean and they have been doing puppet shows with ocean animal puppets. He told me that he got to be the orange whale and the red sea "horsie". He then tells me what all of the other kids used for their puppets. He never fails to put a smile on my face!
3 comments:
I love the lobster hat Ben!!! Great job! Love, Nana
I have really misssed knowing what goes on in this precious family. I hope you, Megan, are feeling better and that your foot will soon mend. I am certainly happy Ben can make such great hats and that Hannah is reading so well. Ellie's rabbit cap is so very cute on that smiling girl. Love to all, Mimi
I love to hear about what everyone is doing. Ben, I love your lobster hat! You will have to tell me about the ocean when I see you.
Love you,
Gigi
Post a Comment